Simple, Sustainable Strength
Strength can have many faces.
While the outcome may differ, the approach can remain quite similar and quite simple (though not always easy). Applying well planned and well coached movement, steady progression and staying in one piece in order to best complement your endeavors both in and outside the gym.
- Freelance Personal Trainer/Strength and Conditioning Coach since 2006
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach University of Calgary Baseball (2012-2017)
- Instructor, Elevated Learning Academy Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma Program
- Speaker, National Strength and Conditioning Association both in Canada and Internationally
- Alberta Provincial Director, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Training experience with physique athletes, high school/college baseball and basketball, NHL, post rehabilitation, strength training, general fitness, and people who simply love to train.
- MEd Coaching Studies, University of Victoria
- NSCA CSCS