Simple, Sustainable Strength
Strength can have many faces.
While the outcome may differ, I feel the approach remains quite similar and quite simple (though not always easy). Applying well planned and well coached movement, steady progression and staying in one piece in order to best complement your endeavors both in and outside the gym.
My body of work includes:
- Athletes competing at collegiate and professional levels of competition.
- Individuals working with/on/around injury and medical considerations (soft tissue, bone/joint injuries, neurological considerations, cancer survivors)
- Already fit individuals seeking resistance training to complement their sport, activities, life.
- People seeking a healthy and long term relationship with fitness.
- People looking to fine tune the effectiveness and longevity of invested efforts in the gym.
- People hungry to learn as well as train.
- Jeff Aker